GDPR Information on "Microservices 2020: Contacting"
Dear Sir or Madam,
As laid down in Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we want to obtain your consent regarding the storage and processing of your data in the following procedure:
- Procedure: Microservices 2020: Contacting
- Description of the procedure: Contact form for generic requests regarding the Microservices conference at the University of Bologna.
- Contact data processing site:
- Prof. Marco Prandini
- Dipartimento di Informatica - Scienza e Ingegneria
- Viale Risorgimento 2, Bologna
- +39 051 20 9 3867
- marco.prandini at unibo dot it
- Affected persons: Students, Employees, external persons (generally, every interested person can use the form to contact the conference organizers)
- Stored and processed data: First name, last name, e-mail, subject, message.
- Profiling: None.
- Legal basis: Consent to Article 6 Subparagraph 1 a), Article 7 GDPR
- Storage period: Until December 31st, 2020.
You may object the data processing. We will then check the legitimacy, and would need to stop the data processing and delete the data, in case the objections are legit. Moreover, you have further rights you may argue against University of Bologna: - Right to correction and completion. - Right to data portability, i.e., we will provide you your data in a suitable format. - Right to deletion, in case the stored data are not necessary anymore for the stated purpose; in case of revocation of a consent (in case the data were not stored by observing statutory provisions); in case an eligible objection was entered; in case the data were illegitimately stored; or in case the deletion is mandatory based on legal obligations.