- Early registration deadline: Mon 11 Apr 2022 (AoE)
- Late registration deadline: Mon 25 Apr 2022 (AoE)
The Conference registration fee includes:
- Participation in all technical sessions
- Digital Access to conference pre-proceedings
- A meal and coffee breaks during the conference.
The participation in the conference social dinner can be bought separately during the registration process (one ticket per person).
At least one author per paper must register.
The Microservices conference will host the General Assembly of the Microservices Community, where the future directions of the community are discussed. The assembly is open to all community members.
If you are interested in joining the community, follow this link:
Students may join the community for free during the period of the registration.
|Category||Fee (early)||Fee (late)|
|Academic or industrial participant||150 €||180 €|
|Student participant||100 €||120 €|
Students registering and paying “Student Rates” must submit an official letter (in English) from their University or School, duly signed and stamped, indicating their current student status. This document must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.